Placement is an assessment of a student's level of preparation in a subject. The purpose of placement is to help students enroll in the courses in which they are most likely to be successful.
Students who previously have studied French, German, Latin, or Spanish and wish to enroll in the same language at UF must demonstrate placement. Such students should take the SAT Ⅱ placement exam for the appropriate language (unless the student has AP or IB scores for that subject). Consult the SAT Ⅱ Subject Tests for Placement Table, the Schedule of Courses, or the Undergraduate Catalog for more information.
In order to take the SAT II placement exam, you must be registered. You can register for the SAT II by clicking on the following link:
Once you register, your credit card will be charged $50 per SAT Ⅱ exam for the test administration fee.
PLEASE NOTE :
- The $50 registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- DO NOT register until you are sure you will test on that day.
- The registration deadline is noon the day of the test.
- Only registered students with photo ID will be admitted to the testing room.
- Students cannot retake the SAT Ⅱ placement test within a 30-day period. Doing so will invalidate the score.
Wednesday, August 21-Report to Turlington Plaza by "the Rock" 6:00PM.
Thursday, August 22-Report to Turlington Plaza by "the Rock" 6:00PM.
Monday, August 26-Report to Turlington Plaza by "the Rock" 6:00PM.
NOTE: Testing rooms may be in buildings other than Turlington or others listed, so please come early.
To be admitted to testing, you must present your photo ID and you must have registered for the test. Also remember to bring a #2 pencil!
Request testing accommodations from the Disability Resource Center (DRC) at least 4 working days (96 hours) prior to your scheduled test taking time. Send an email to email@example.com; include your full name, UFID number, the title of the test you are requesting accommodations for, and the date you are scheduled to take the test.
All examinees who require special testing conditions must contact the The Teaching Center, 352-392-2010, at least 72 hours prior to the examination.
Scores can be accessed on ISIS
- Go to http://www.isis.ufl.edu
- On the Menu Bar to the left, click on, "My Record"
- Scroll to, "Test Scores"
- Click on,"Test Scores"
- Sign in using your Gatorlink information
NOTE: Scores will be available by 9:00 a.m. the morning following your test date.